4400A-CNC/4410A-CNC -Ready Package Includes:
Model 4400 (4410 metric)-CNC 3.5″ x 17″ lathe and standard accessories PLUS:
- 1040 3.1″ 3-jaw self-centering chuck
- 1069 3/8″ tailstock drill chuck w/ key, #0 Morse arbor, #1 Morse arbor with drawbolt
See the individual pages in the “CNC LATHES” section for more details on the machines themselves and what comes with them. The package includes everything shown in the photo above.
Standard equipment for the model 4400-CNC (4410 metric) lathe includes:
- A powerful 90V DC motor with electronic speed controller
- 2.75″ (70mm) x 6.0″ (152mm) crosslide
- 24″ (610mm) steel bed that has 17″ (431mm) between centers
- The handwheels are included and can be mounted to the end of the stepper motors to maintain manual control when needed.* 2.5″ (63mm) resettable “zero” handwheel for the leadscrew, one 2″ (51mm) resettable “zero” handwheels for the crosslide feed screw, and a 2″ (51mm) resettable “zero” handwheel on the tailstock. Each handwheel has laser engraved aluminum handwheel collars
*NOTE: CNC-ready machines cannot be operated manually until stepper motors are installed.
- Rocker tool post (P/N 3057) substituted for the standard tool post used on the shortbed lathes
- Pulleys, drive belt, faceplate, lathe dog, two dead centers, three hexagonal keys, tool post, sharpened high-speed steel cutting tool, eight-foot three-wire power cord, and instruction manual
- Available with red handwheels upon request